Daily MedNews - April 2016
April 1, 2016
- Health Tip: Limit Your Child's Sugar Consumption
- Pediatricians Vary Widely in Diagnosing ADHD, Depression
- Health Highlights: April 1, 2016
- Mindfulness Training May Ease PTSD
- Booze-Branded Merchandise May Spur Teen Drinking
- Web Searches for E-Cigs Focus on Buying
- A New Health Perk for Coffee Drinkers?
- Is Seniors' Dental Health Tied to Mental Health?
- Obese People Trying to Shed Pounds Often Go Up and Down
- Infant's BMI May Predict Early Childhood Obesity, Study Says
- Could ADHD Drugs Lower Kids' Bone Density?
- CDC Zika Summit Details Plans to Fight Mosquito-Borne Illness
- FDA Suggests Limit for Arsenic in Infant Rice Cereal
- Scientists Grow and Transplant Functioning Skin Onto Mice
- Right Neighborhood May Mean 90 Extra Minutes of Exercise a Week
April 2, 2016
- Waistline May Predict Heart Disease Better Than Weight
- 'Love Hormone' Nasal Spray Might Help Dieters' Self-Control