Latest Generic Drug Approvals
First Time Generics are those drug products that have never been approved before as generic drug products and are new generic products to the marketplace.
First-Time Generic Approvals March 2016
- Oxiconazole Nitrate Cream 1%
Approved: March 7, 2016 - Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Generic for: Oxistat Cream
- Sildenafil Citrate Tablets 25 mg (base), 50 mg (base), 100 mg (base)
Approved: March 9, 2016 - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Generic for: Viagra
- Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel 1%
Approved: March 18, 2016 - Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
Generic for: Voltaren Gel
- Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray 0.05 mg base/spray
Approved: March 22, 2016 - Apotex, Inc.
Generic for: Nasonex
- Bendamustine Hydrochloride for Injection 25 mg/vial and 100 mg/vial
Approved: March 24, 2016 - Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA; Innopharma, Inc.
Generic for: Treanda
- Daptomycin for Injection 500 mg/vial
Approved: March 24, 2016 - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Generic for: Cubicin
- Ibuprofen Lysine Injection 20 mg (base)/2 mL
Approved: March 30, 2016 - Exela Pharma Sciences
Generic for: NeoProfen